Policy on User Behaviour.
1. Your Content must not contain any image including nudity, profanity, sexual activity, and sexual innuendos, sexually offensive or otherwise obscene content.
2. Your Content does not slander, defame or otherwise harm the good name of others.
3. Your Content is not used to initiate any scam, pyramid scheme, phishing (Phishing is a way of attempting to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords and credit card details by masquerading as a trustworthy) or otherwise any use which may be used to extract goods and/or money from others, including any virtual property.
4. You may not use copyrighted, obscene or pornographic images as your profile picture.
5. You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, street address or Social Security/National Identity numbers, without their express authorization and permission.
6. You may not call with, publish, or post direct, specific threats of violence against others.
7. You may not use our service for any unlawful purposes or for promotion of illegal activities. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
8. You may not upload, post, email, transmit, store or otherwise make available any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to harm, interfere with or limit the normal operation of the Service (or any part thereof), or any other computer software or hardware.
9. You may not post, send, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized email messages, advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or chain letters, including, without limitation, bulk commercial advertising and informational announcements.
10. You will not use our service to stalk, harass, threaten or harm another.
11. If you are an adult, you will not use our service to request personal or other information from a minor (any person under the age of 18 or such other age as local law defines as a minor) who is not personally known to you, including but not limited to any of the following: full name or last name, home address, zip/postal code, telephone number, picture, email address, or the names of the minor's school, church, athletic team or friends.
12. We reserve the right to remove material from public view that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied.
13. You expressly understand and agree that YOUR use of copyrighted images IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
We may use personal individual information or share with our partners / contracted service providers, only for the purpose of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information or to convey any contest results.